Get Matched With Business Programs
What Business Major are You Interested In?
Business professionals have the skills needed to help any Missouri industry thrive.
These skills include the following.
- Even a basic understanding of economics is an advantage to any sector or industry.
- Financial accounting skills help business professionals to see how the organization is performing.
- Business professionals who can analyze their organization’s data are becoming more and more valuable.
- Knowing how to negotiate means a business professional can help their employer during bargaining.
- Business professionals who have well-developed leadership skills are able to engage with employees and managers to create change and support goals.